- Lightweight concretes and screed made with expanded perlite and pumice reduce transferred of heat through floors and reduce construction weight.
- A screed containing perlite can reduce thermal conductivity from 1.04 to between 0.15 and 0.25 w/m oC.
- Standard concretes and screed have densities between 2000 and 2200 kg/m3, density of perlite concretes and screed is from 600 to 1050 kg/m3 which improves the thermal efficiency and also reduces the weight of the final structure.
- Lightweight concrete Roofs
- Insulating Screeds
- Sandwich construction
- Fire resistant plaster mixes
- Dry building mixtures
- Manufacture of lightweight blacks and bricks for specialist construction
Need some technical advice or looking for alternatives ? Get in touch