Benefits of soilless or blended growing media
Soilless growing media is lightweight and has high oxygen retention level, this is one of the tried and tested methods of hydroponic production, with virtually no cation exchange this media is a great option for longer term crops; especially in drain-to-waste scenarios. Excellent air/water balance can be maintained for many years with both soilless and blended growing Medias.
- Provides a constant moisture status around roots at all times irrespective of weather or stage of crop growth.
- Ensures more even watering throughout the growing area.
- Less likely to over watering.
- Avoids wastage of water and nutrients.
- Eliminates the need to grade growing floors accurately.
- Inorganic, inert and sterile.
Need some technical advice or looking for alternatives ? Get in touch